We welcome hearing from you! Your inquiries are important to us.  If you have an inquiry or concern, there are several ways to contact us.

Throughout our website you may contact specific departments with questions. For example, our Foster Care Department has its own application and email address as well as our Human Resources Department.

Please note that we can only answer questions/inquiries about TFI.  Due to federal and state confidentiality laws, we cannot answer questions concerning a specific child or case if you are not an authorized individual to receive such information.

If you have a concern or general inquiry regarding TFI, you may e-mail [email protected] or call Nadine Terry-Washington at 877-942-2239. You may also use the Contact Us Form on this page.

If you have a media inquiry, please contact Taylor Forrest at [email protected] or by calling 620-412-7569.

Becoming a foster parent

If you are interested in becoming a foster parent, you may fill out the application or call 833-7-FOSTER.

If you believe a child is experiencing abuse/neglect

If you have a concern about a child in your State; please contact your local law enforcement and/or social services authorities immediately as State laws vary from state to state. If you do not know how to locate your state child welfare organization, you may go to or contact Childhelp USA® National Child Abuse Hotline by telephone at 800-4-A-CHILD.

In Kansas, call the Kansas Protection Report Center at 800-922-5330.

In Nebraska, call the Abuse/Neglect Hotline at 800-652-1999.

In Oklahoma, call the Abuse/Neglect Hotline at 800-522-3511.

In Texas, call the Abuse/Neglect Hotline at 800-252-5400.

Interesting in Volunteering?

Email [email protected] with questions or to receive more information about volunteering.